HiWi wanted at MPI of Animal Behavioral
HiWi position to help with analysing behavioural data from videos of parrots.
You will provide support to a project studying the relationship between acoustic and social networks in captive flocks of cockatiels. This will include help in processing collected video footage, as well as video analysis of behavioural observations. The contract will be for an initial 3 month period, with possibility of extension.
- Scope: 40 hours per month (negotiable)
- Contract period: Initially for 3 months, with possibility of extension. For a start at the beginning of January 2023.
- Tasks: Processing videos and images of cockatiels, video analysis of behaviour.
- Location: Max Planck Institute of Animal Behavior, at the Möggingen site near Radolfzell. Most of the work can be done remotely, apart from training which will occur on-site.
- Requirements: Working language of the group is English, but advanced English is not needed.
- Application/contacts: For more information and to apply, please contact Lucy Aplin – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com You can also look at our websites: https://www.ab.mpg.de/aplin and https://sites.google.com/site/lucymaplin/home